1. Notification of ChangesWe may update this Privacy Statement from time to time as our services change and expand. If we update this Privacy Statement, we will post the updated User Policy on this page. Unless otherwise provided below, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Once any changes that we make to this Privacy Statement become effective, your continued use of the Site after such time will signify your acceptance of the new terms. If we are going to use your Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your Personally Identifiable Information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that affect user information already stored in our database, we will notify Users of the change and solicit Users for their express acceptance of that change.
2. Information We Gather during RegistrationIf you register to buy services on the Site, we collect and store information that specifically identifies you or your account ("Personally Identifiable Information"). This Personally Identifiable Information is limited to the information necessary to transact business on the Site. At this time, the most information you would be required to submit is your first name, last name, password, street address, city, state, zip/postal code, country, phone number, email address. , And information about your vehicle such as: Make, Model, Year, Variant and others. Buyers and Professionals wishing to pay for various fees or service retainers via debit/credit card are also required to enter a valid debit/credit card number and name as it appears on the debit/credit card. Other information requested on our registration page, including the ability to receive promotional offers from Oilzo, is optional. We may, in the future, include other optional requests for information from you, to help us to tailor the Site for you and deliver personalized information to you. We may supplement our information with additional information purchased from third parties for marketing purposes. We shall retain your Personally Identifiable Information for a period of ten years from the date upon which it is collected/the date upon which you cease conducting transactions on the Site.
3. Call and SMS DataOur Services facilitate communication between Buyers and Professionals. In connection with facilitating this service, we received call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
4. Online Order Placement and ManagementThe private and shared areas of the Site help to facilitate communication and the exchange and sharing of information between Buyers and Professionals once a work order has been created and accepted. The information contained in work orders is accessible by Oilzo, the contracting Buyer, and the contracting Professional. Oilzo may use non-Personally Identifiable Information from a work order (e.g., the scope of work or spend limit) for statistical analysis, product development, marketing, and research. Oilzo reserves the right to monitor communications throughout our Site, and if we believe that a User is violating any of our agreements; international, federal or state laws; and/or our stated policies, we may terminate such usage.
5. Online Surveys and ContestsOccasionally, Oilzo conducts online user surveys to collect information about our Users' preferences. These surveys are optional, and if you choose to respond, your responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, we may offer contests to qualifying Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address, and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except in summary form, if at all. The demographic information that Oilzo collects in the registration process and through online surveys is used to help us improve our services to meet the needs and preferences of our Users. This may include targeting advertising to you about our services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties as necessary for prize fulfilment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
6. The Oilzo Payment SystemOilzo offers a payment system that allows Buyers and Professionals to pay cash or with a debit/credit card (the "Payment System"). If you make use of the Payment System, Oilzo will collect your debit/credit card number and/or other entered financial institution information and will use that information to perform the billing operation on behalf of the Professional, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such debit/credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation.
8. Service Professional ProfileAs part of registration, you may set up your Profile describing your experience, rates, and qualifications. Some of the information requested in the Profile registration is mandatory. If you decide to offer your services through Oilzo, this information may be used publicly. Potential Buyers will look to your Profile to help them decide whether to make use of your services.
9. How We Use Registration InformationWe use Personally Identifiable Information for our own internal purposes including contacting you via email to inform you about updates to our services and providing you with information relating to e-commerce transactions that you conduct on the Site. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law. We do not rent or sell our Users' Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to receive communications via email. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by modifying the Preferences section of your profile or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive from us.
10. Use of General DataOilzo reserves the right to use the general data it obtains from Users' use of the Site, including all statistical information. You acknowledge that such data belongs to Oilzo and that Oilzo shall have the right to use such data as it determines in its sole discretion.
11. AdvertisingWe may send you email communications including information that we may think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive from us.
12. Third Party IntermediariesWe use an outside credit card processing company to bill Users for retainers and services. We believe these companies do not retain, share, store, or use Personally Identifiable Information for any secondary purposes. Oilzo uses commercially reasonable efforts to restrict the third party vendors from using Personally Identifiable Information for purposes unrelated to the provision of services to Oilzo.
13. ProfessionalsWe may share the email addresses, phone numbers, or addresses of Buyers and Professionals once a project is awarded on our Site to enable work on the project to be completed. These third party Professionals are not allowed to use Personally Identifiable Information except for the purpose of providing these services.
14. Comments and Feedback Submitted by UsersOilzo constantly seeks to improve the quality of the services we provide and the user experience on the Site and with the Service. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the Site and the Service by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding the Service or the operation of the Site. You can submit any comments you have to us by clicking on the comment link. When sending us comments, we may receive your email address or User ID. This information is optional. If you provide this information, we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via an email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances, we may ask for your permission to post your comments in marketing or promotional materials. Oilzo may send a request to receive Feedback on the Site or the Service. You understand that information you provide as part of a feedback request, review, photo submission, or similar method will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available.
15. SecurityWe will use commercially reasonable methods to keep Personally Identifiable Information securely in our files and systems. Our Payment Site is operated using secure Internet connections, to help protect your financial data. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your Personally Identifiable Information, particularly, as it travels over the Internet. As such, we encourage you to exercise caution in determining what information you disclose via the Internet.
16. Terminating Your AccountWe save your Personally Identifiable Information until your account with us is terminated. To terminate account, contact Oilzo. If you terminate your account, your Personally Identifiable Information cannot be recovered, and you may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases. After termination of your account, your Personally Identifiable Information may remain on our archived database and records for a reasonable time as residual information. We will not use this residual information for business development purposes but may retain it and use it in connection with internal business purposes, such as internal record keeping and legal compliance. We will maintain information on Users who have been removed for violating any of our User Policies.
17. Legal DisclaimerThough we make every effort to preserve User privacy, we may need to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law, or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process.
18. Contacting UsIf you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices of this Site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.